If you signed up for Apple Music on the first day, your three month subscription is coming to a close at the end of the month. Are you one of the many that wasn’t too impressed with it? Then you will need to know how to cancel your subscription before the automatic renewal kicks in. First things first.
- Tap on the account icon in the top left corner of the tab in Apple Music.
- Tap the View Apple ID and sign into your iTunes store account.
- Tap manage under the subscriptions menu.
- Tap on your Apple Music Membership, it should currently read, active.
- Toggle off the Automatic renewal under the renewal options.
- Then open Spotify back up!