- Halloween knocked us on our ass with the Halloween hotties. We couldn’t get enough of those costumes. All we can say is if you or your lady wore one of these costumes, you are or you have a keeper!
- Late Sunday evening, Anastasia Ashley threw her clothes in the ring in attempts to break the internet. She accidentally sent some private snaps to her snapchat story. Oh man, were they specular!
- Our Tush Tuesday kept our spirits high early in the week. What a fantastic butt!
- We fell in love with our WCW, what a babe. Can’t wait to see more of her!
- Our Woman of the Week, Gigi Hadid showed us her world, a world we want to be a part of! Possibly one of the most attractive women on the planet, right?
Moving onto the sports world
- The Royals won the World Series. Congratulations to them but also fuck them. They’re so hate worthy.
- Our preview of the 2015-16 NBA season continued with previews for the Houston Rockets, Memphis Grizzlies, San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Mavericks, New Orleans Pelicans, Portland Trailblazers, Oklahoma City Thunder, Utah Jazz, Denver Nuggets, and Minnesota Timberwolves.
- Gerald Green has only been in Miami a short time and already it seems like he can’t handle it.
- Our NFL power rankings through week 8 are out. Our Thursday pick was correct. We hope you took the Bengals.
- To get you excited for Thursday’s night game, we showed you a great A.J.Green touchdown from a couple years ago. It was Tyler Eifert who caught the touchdowns on Thursday though.
- The Washington Nationals hired Dusty Baker to be their next manager. Probably not a great hire.