New York, NY
New York is a wonderful city that never sleeps. Bring money and trendy clothes! Take in an art show and stop by Smorgasbord in Brooklyn, great food trucks! The youth took over that town and they might be better off!
- More New Yorkers bite people than sharks do, worldwide!
- Also, in New York it’s not illegal to go topless… So I suppose enter at your own risk!
You saw Bad Boys and should have seen Scarface, both of these fantastic movies take place here… try to stay out of either of these movies when you go!
- South Beach was voted the best beach in 2008 by travel channel.
- It’s also common practice for women to sport the thong, not to mention, nude beach!
- Lastly, Miami was ranked the cleanest city by Forbes… again in 2008…. what happened after that year?
Los Angeles, CA
Look out for B list celebrities and pricey cars, this place has everything you are looking for… silicone, smog, and street tacos! Stay at the Roosevelt hotel, you will recognize it because a chunk of Entourage was filmed there. After you check in, take in a show at the Troubadour and enjoy a drink. By day hit the beach, it doesn’t get better than that!
- Random facts, if LA were a country, it’s economy would be larger than Switzerland’s, Sweden’s, and Saudi Arabia.
- In 1996, Charlie Sheen bought 2,615 outfield tickets to an Angels game, in hopes to catch a home run ball…. he didn’t.
Las Vegas, NV
- Don’t touch the water in those fountains on the strip. It’s recycled from sinks and showers!
- Also, you can be like Dan Bilzerian and fire off a grenade launcher, twice. And it only costs 40 bucks!
Austin is an up and coming spot, every day gets a little more awesome. Between the food and the beautiful, friendly women, this is a deadly place to visit!
- They’ve got bats! Most of the time, an estimated 1.5 million bats live under the Congress Ave bridge. They eat roughly 20 thousand pounds of insects, so there’s that.
- Besides the largest bat colony in North America… There are more than 100 live music venues all over town. It’s known as the live music capital of the world.
Grab a piña colada, take in a luau, and relax. This is a great place to detach from the mainland and forget your troubles.
- There are over 100 beaches surrounding Honolulu, more than almost any other city in the world.
- That’s not a P.F. Changs! There are over 30 Buddhist Temples around the city.
Lake Havasu, AZ
Lake, boats, ladies, beers, and heat! We love Lake Havasu! A favorite fan story of ours goes like this… a friend was walking home from the Kokomo’s to the lake house, about 5 miles away. Completely hammered as you would guess. No phone, wallet, or money. His friends who stayed back at the bar called the cops, like drunken idiots and asked that they go find him… Needless to say, he was walking on 95, a cop stopped, picked him up and took him home… oh and I forgot to say, he blew a .224!
- The original London Bridge was shipped stone by stone and reconstructed in Lake Havasu.
- The bolo tie is the official state neckwear. Just in case you wanted to get fancy!
Have you gone to any of these places yet this summer? Share your story! Where would you like to go next? Vote below!